Thursday, March 26, 2009

World's Worst Blogger ever

that'd be me. I stink at updating and everyday I say "Hey today you should update"

I blame it partially on the fact that I never dump my camera card and I always want pics on blog posts.

Anyway, I am going to try and do better.

Update on us. Last month after my last blog post Lydia was in the hospital for 4 days, that really threw our life off for a bit. It ended up being some hinky virus and she has been fine since, Thank God.

Lindsay is officially ready for Kindergarten (tears from mommy), she did her Kindergarten Screening for readiness and was just fine. I was worried she wouldnt talk to the screener but she chatted her up just fine.

She is also getting ready for her first Soccer game on Saturday. She got new cleats and they are adorable. We had to buy a size 9 eventhough she wears a 7. Nine was the smallest we could find, I guess she can wear them for a few seasons!

I turned 31 on the 16th, Eric says I am older than Dirt. His birthday is next month, exactly 1 month and 3 days after mine. If I am older than Dirt, I guess his new name is Dirt.

I will try later to post some pics of different things. Hopefully I will get first soccer game pics up soon after Saturday!

No comments: