Sunday, March 29, 2009

Amazing Chocolate free ice cream


So Eric and I gave up chocolate for Lent, it has been difficult. I dont think I eat tons of plain chocolate but there is chocolate in so many things, cookies, brownies, cakes, ice cream, tons of candy etc. So it has been hard to find snacks or things to calm the sweet tooth!

Today at the store Eric was searching and searching for something to curb those cravings.

He came across this, Light Turkey Hill Peanut Butter Mania ice cream. YUM. It has chunks of peanut butter cookie dough, peanut butter swirls and peanut brittle all in vanilla ice cream.

So the girls and I cracked it open for a little after lunch treat and it is awesome!!

I even melted a bit of peanut butter and drizzled it over the top. next to chocolate I think Peanut butter is my next favorite dessert flavor.
So if you are wanting to try something new, knock yourself out with this, plus it is on sale for $2.50 this week at Kroger.

No comments: