I also think they will make cute little Easter treats from my nieces and nephews. I did find a different cute option where they used mini-pals, they have them in the dollar spot at Target, plus they are more useful when empty than an old jar!
I stole both these pics of google images :D and the recipe from google too!
INGREDIENTS AND DIRECTIONS:
1. Reduce 1 sleeve graham crackers to crumbs.
2. Layer 2/3 of the crumbs in a 1 quart jar.
3. Place 8 marshmallow bunny peeps standing up, facing out around the inside of the jar.
4. Press them up against the glass, but don't squash them.
5. Carefully spoon remaining crumbs in the center of the jar to support the bunnies, pressing down to keep it snug.
6. On top of this pour 1-1/4 cup Easter M&M's.
7. Spoon 1/3 cup brown sugar into center of M&M's, gently pressing with a spoon.
1. Empty the jar contents into a bowl. Snip the bunnies into bits with kitchen sheers or cut up with a knife. Return the bunny bits to the mixture. Mix well.
2. Melt 1/2 cup butter; add 1 teaspoon vanilla. Pour this over the dry ingredients, mixing well. Pat into a greased 9" square pan.
3.Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes. Cool and cut into bars.(Makes 9 to 12 bars.)
*Option - leave bunnies whole; combine remaining ingredients and place the bunnies on top; then bake as directed.
*This gift jar may be created to suit any holiday for which marshmallow candies are available.