Monday, April 27, 2009

Oreo Cake... AKA Chocolate Deliciousness



First off sorry I havent posted in a while, I had some company in town (my great mother in law) and so I wasnt on the computer too much!!

Eric just turned 31, he says I am older than dirt, I am 1 month and 3 days older than he is. I tell him that if I am older than dirt, then his name must be dirt!!

Anyway, for his b-day he didn't fee like going out so I made his favorite meal (homemade Runza's). They are a beef and cabbage roll that is sold at a fast food resturant in Nebraska (Iowa and Kansas too). They aren't my fav thing, I dont even eat them. But I make them for him eventhough they take hours to make.

I was however excited to make Eric this cake (http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/chocolate-covered-oreo-cookie-cake-90307.aspx). I found the recipe during Lent and had given up chocolate so I was saving it.

It is awesome! If you like chocolate or oreos you will definately enjoy this cake!!


No comments: