Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pink Cake!

My mom did it again and made an amazing cake. We whipped out our well read Pinkalicious book and made the Giant cupcake look just like the ones Pinkalcious overate. I snagged a Pinkalicious figurine at BK earlier this year when they had them in their kid's meals.
The cake was strawberry with a buttercream icing in varying shades of pink and since your dying to know the cherry is the world's largest cake ball, no one ate it by the way.

And in case you don't like strawberry cake there were chocolate and vanilla cupcakes with Pinkalicous picks, they said "Think Pink" and had various pics from the book.



Here is the birthday girl getting ready to blow our her candles! I really just can't believe there are six of them!



She'll huff and she'll puff and blow those candles out!



Happy Birthday baby I hope you had as much fun at your party as I did planning it, I love you bunches and bunches and can't wait to see what we come up with next year!

Now onto Pirates in December for the only 3 year old girl I know that loves Pirates!

No comments: