Monday, October 5, 2009

Lindsay's fall T-shrit (made with cricut)



So after I made Lydia's witch's feet shirt Lindsay really wanted her own shrit. After I started making this one she told me she wanted a Halloween one not a fall one, well at this point she will get what she gets and not throw a fit. The Halloween one will be coming along sometime soon.

My friend Sara, http://www.whimsies-whatnots.blogspot.com/, did this bulletin board for her son's teacher's classroom. Isn't it adorable.


She was inspired by this ad for Shaw Flooring, http://www.shawfloors.com/, so then I was inspired by her inspiration to create this shirt for Lindsay.

This is a one of a kind creation because sewing on all those leaves was very time consuming, plus I had to change the thread 5 times.

I think the shirt was worth it and hopefully Lindsay likes it!

I used George Oval 2 at size 1 1/4 to 2 inches and the tree is from Paper Doll at 10.5 inches Real Dial Size and the owl is 1 1/4 inches on shadow from one of the princess carts.




1 comment:

Lorie said...

c-ute, c-ute- c-ute!!