Thursday, September 24, 2009

Let's pretend it's October!

I have gussied my blog up for Halloween. It is one of my top two holidays. I just love it and I am raising the girls to love it as well!

I am in the process of creating (hopefully, if my sewing machine will cooperate) a cute little something for Lydia, that I will share whenever I finish it.

I should tell you about my addiction... Hi my name is Michelle and I am addicted to Halloween Shirts for my kids. They each have something like 15+. I ran into a deal last year after Halloween when WM had all their shirts for $1 and I loaded up. I am going to try to send Linds to school everyday in October with a Halloween shirt (except for color days, well unless they are orange and black color days!).

Anyway, I want to be the first to tell you Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Thena said...

Love the new layout.