Monday, August 25, 2008

College Friends

When I went to Indiana State I lived in a dorm room in Mills Hall, at the time it was the only all girls dorm, now it is Co-ed. Anyway, I met some of the best girls on this floor and we have been friends now for 12 years (almost exactly that long seeing as college is back in session this week).

We try to get together when we can, hopefully we can continue doing this once a year or so. We had a great time catching up and it was really funning seeing our own kids playing together.


There were 5 of us that were able to show up, three couldnt make, 1 because her little boy got chicken pox, another was on vacation and the last tried but stupid American Airlines kept her in Memphis for too too long!!

Here are some pics from us getting together. I should scan a pic of us back then but my hair was scary so I will not be doing that :D




















Here are our kids, mine are the books ends, with Collin (Sally's little boy), Adelyn (Tiffany's little girl) and Maxwell (Lisa's little boy) hanging out between Linds and Lyds!


Here we are, back row
Sally and Lisa, front row
Susanne, Me and Tiffany!
I think we aged pretty well!









No comments: