Friday, September 5, 2008

Who is this kid?

Today Lindsay and I decided that we should straighten her hair, yes you read that correctly.

First I will say, I am no hairstylist, second I will tell you that attempting to get her hair straight is a collassal waste of time.
It was certainly straighter after 20 mins with the hairdryer, but by no means staright and by the end of the day the moisture in the super damp air made it just as curly as ever again.
She told me she wanted it this way all the time so she could have hair like Eden from school, um sorry Linds that sooooo won't be happening in this lifetime!


3 comments:

Lorie said...

How cute is she! Isn't that always the way it is? When you have curly hair you want it straight and when you have straight hair you want it curly!

Mindy said...

Makayla is 5 and always asks for her hair to be straight. Poor thing has the curliest hair. Like any girl you always want what you don't have.

Michelle said...

I see hair irons in your future. :)