Friday, July 25, 2008

Clutzy Girls

Okay, my mom is totally thinking that they get their clutziness from me and maybe they do, but man I have it harder than my mom. She only had clutzy me, my brother was far more coordinated, and sadly both my girls are severely lacking in the grace dept.

This week for example... we go to the Drs office for a check up and a looksie at a funky bug bite on Lyds, well Linds is running around like almost 4 year olds do (can you believe that, almost 4) an she trips over my foot and SLAMS her face into the side of a metal framed chair. Her little eye starts to swell shut and she has a massive bruise on her face. Well the Dr sends us off to the hospital for x-rays. I didnt think we needed them, but I am sure he wanted to be cautious so I couldn't come back later and blame him for her face being deformed or something. She was fine, a real champ at X-RAYS. Well she should be seeing as this was her 3rd set of head/facial x-rays.

Of course it happened on the worst day, we had pictures scheduled that had to be cancelled, I DO NOT want my kid to looked abused in her b-day pics.

She is healing nicely and I was prepared to get a new pic appt and then today, Lyds takes a header into the door frame and has a bruise line down her nose and perpendicular to her lip, she looks terrible.

Man I know my mom didnt have it quite this rough with little ol' me.

No comments: